Tuesday 6 December 2016

Update: Han attempts blogging #2

It's been ages since I last posted on here, and I'm so ready to start creating content again.


Having very nearly finished Term 1 of my second year at Exeter uni, I have some exciting travel plans coming up soon and later on in 2017.
 Exactly a week today, I will be flying to Kenya for 17 days to volunteer with IVHQ's Women's Education Project. During this project, I will work closely with centres in Nairobi which support women and their families who are affected by HIV and AIDs. These centres offer counselling, guidance and childcare and their main aim is to empower women through income-generating projects, education and skill-training. 

Whilst I'm not entirely sure what to expect from the project, I'm so excited for this eye-opening opportunity and the chance to spend Christmas with a Kenyan community. 

If you're interested in finding out more, I'll be documenting my everyday adventures over on Instagram and hope to write up a series of blog posts about the experience once I get back.



Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

);